Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not going to moan about a back up for Coleman going elsewhere. I can't get past the fact that he would need his head examined if he thinks competing with Coleman is better than first team footy elsewhere on Better wages at what is going to be a superb stadium next y e ar

Was there shortly beforeo xmas. It's a dump atm, so they've got a lot of work to do...

Everton that......Thats what Ogbonna said too....I want to thank everton who were gentlemen but I choose London. ..ffs...we are a total laughing stock. Really.

Why? When players come to sign for us in the future they'll look at our conduct, see a nice club, that treats people right, and that will help. I don't get all these complaints over us taking to long. What you want us to rush the transfer through to get the player here when they might not really want to, or would be happier somewhere else? We gave him an offer, and let him make up his mind. Again, that's only gonna help build a good impression of our club for the future. And if we do have to fight and scrap for a signing, then this guy probably isn't the one that's worth fighting and scraping over. If he's as good as he's been made out it's a shame to miss out on him, but I don't blame him, or West Ham, or the Club, and we will move on. We can make bigger, more important improvements elsewhere in the team.

Im not saying Ogbonna is good...He's crap compared to Mori...but theres a pattern here.

We are that nice guy in the class who never gets foof.

Except we did, and it's better foof...

mates a Leeds fan and Ive been over to see Leeds twice in the last year. He's was ok but err kin ell he's no Coleman chill you bunch of girls if he goes to W ham big kin deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back