Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall we all calm down, he was never going to displace Coleman anytime soon and we're so overrun with right sided midfielders I imagine Martinez never even contemplated him playing there, I have no problem with the lad wanting to play regular football which West Ham will have guaranteed him (and more money I expect)
He's going to have his solitary superhuman game at Goodison this season of course lol

Mixed feelings on this one. He isn't gonna start over arguably one of the best right backs in the league (Coleman) and he wants first team football. Can't really blame the lad if he thinks he's gonna get more game time at West Ham, but at the same time it's a position we do need cover in. Let's hope Oviedo can do a job till the end of the season. Then we can allow holgate and kenny to train with the squad and hopefully prove themselves. Let's hope the money saved is being put to better use i.e. New goalie or left midfielder.
sums it up

you can probably add welbeck to that list as well.

for those who say he's poor you'd rather have him and negredo than kone and naismith

This thread is like the Suarez thread on RAWK when he handed in a transfer request, over rated etc etc etc he then signed a new contract and he was world class again.

This is the reason we can't have nice things.
I think he's going to be great. But right now we can't offer first team football in that position and they can.

you can probably add welbeck to that list as well.

for those who say he's poor you'd rather have him and negredo than kone and naismith
IP3iWQe.gif

It's obvious what we need to do next here, pretend we're interested in signing some random crap player for 20 million and West Ham will inevitably sign him. That'll be the rest of their transfer funds gone and we can then focus on our real targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back