Cahill out for 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're easily won over.

Commit to pasties being the best taste sensation and youre the coolest cat on the block.

Whilst pasties are indeed flavoursome fare they can never hold a candle to a bacon buttie dripping with brown sauce, even those modern day variants, bacon and sausage or egg triumph over the humble pastie

getting over it.

how did you do in the ACN BTW?

Wish everyone would stop coming on an EVERTON FORUM - its not a south african forum or a socceroos forum or even [Poor language removed]' worse an england forum - saying we should just accept losing players that we, the people and fans of everton pay for, out of our hard earned money - and then watch consequently as we lose games when they are away. If you want sympathy for your respective crappy national teams surely this is the wrong place to look for it.

Its an Everton forum. Country doesn't come first. Couldn't be arsed if my country never win a thing if it means one point more for the blues. There are plenty who feel the same as I do about this.

EVERTON IS MY COUNTRY.

well said leonbil....could'nt give a fukk about australia,south africa an more that any, england. all i care about is everton. People who say country is more important are talking nonsense. nothing is more important than everton.

The lads on here who are from different countrys, what would you say if england took lescott,bains,ossie,vaughn,aj an others away for england duty through the middle of the season an they missed 4-5 games. would you want them to miss more games just so england do well??? NO you would'nt.

I would'nt blame you for this...cos your not english. Im not aussie or s.african so dont expect me to give a fukk. Lets get it right EVERTON come first everyone els trails behind.

Cahill was made to come back an play for the aussies to early in nothing games an then was out for another 3 months. this time they should just be fukked off. Kewell will be there so they should be fine(great player he is).......

Ta Sharpy. I knew I was not alone.

I think its probs more likely from the Liverpool born fans to think this way than other english fans or the fans abroad.

Everton always first and foremost.

The joke is I can't see England, South Africa or Australia winning anything anyway, not unless we wipe out brazil, italy, france, germany, argentina, holland and portugal first.

and spain and croatia and....

I love it !!!

And to think that the title of this thread is "Cahill out for 3 games."

What were we thinking?

Strangely enough, on the OS TV the DM press day mentions the injury, but the news round-up states quite bluntly that he has flown to Australia and will miss the Blackburn game. Both videos made on the same day (yesterday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back