Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so fussed about the changes.

Begovic is decent enough. Patterson is first choice RB really for us. It's minutes for Garner. We have posters shouting for vinagre to play so its a chance for them to see why myko plays.

The rest is pretty much starting 11 from last season.

And Maupay.

Where's Rondon gone?
That’s very much not a good thing. Hopefully Rondon has just retired…

Big advocate of supporting the manager but if he plays a weakened side I won't be happy. We need silverware the cups should therefore be our focus each season. The better teams treat the domestic cups as a joke so a brave manager should see it as easier pickings - we'll see
Mate we have no chance of winning anything any time soon...there are now too many strong teams in the league to really have a chance of winning a cup even with a lucky draw. We should use those games as an opportunity for the younger players

Not so fussed about the changes.

Begovic is decent enough. Patterson is first choice RB really for us. It's minutes for Garner. We have posters shouting for vinagre to play so its a chance for them to see why myko plays.

The rest is pretty much starting 11 from last season.

And Maupay.

Where's Rondon gone?

Rondon has eaten himself and ceases to exist anymore.

Mate we have no chance of winning anything any time soon...there are now too many strong teams in the league to really have a chance of winning a cup even with a lucky draw. We should use those games as an opportunity for the younger players
You may be right but if those teams play second stringers and we play a first eleven our odds increase and defeatist as I am about Everton I believe in its "better to live one day as a lion than 100years as a sheep". Gotta give it a go

Status
Not open for further replies.