Carlo Ancelotti suing Everton?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave.
He accepted a job here short term while waiting for something better to turn up. No more than that.
Not blaming him for that BTW, but "he loves us"? GTF lol
We are just a former employer and nothing else.
I dunno, I got the impression he liked the raw passion of Everton, he seemed fairly clear that he liked having all the fuss of a mega team stripped away.
Unfortunately all the business acumen of a mega team was nowhere to be seen either.

If it's Ancelotti v the board/owner of EFC, I'm with Ancelotti.

The journo in question really seems to have it in for anything Russian. Makes you wonder about political agendas etc.

I have a very bad feeling about this.
There must be some sort of Usmanov deal involved that the club can no longer fulfill.
Tack this on the the FFP inquest and it all could come out in the wash.

I wonder what he is saying we owe. If he wants a pay-off after exercising his Real release clause then even if his contract permits it he can expect his ‘gentleman’ reputation to severely get tarnished in the process. If we owe him unpaid salary or performances bonuses, which would not surprise me, then that is entirely different.

I dunno, I got the impression he liked the raw passion of Everton, he seemed fairly clear that he liked having all the fuss of a mega team stripped away.
Unfortunately all the business acumen of a mega team was nowhere to be seen either.

lol lol lol
BTW - If it's Peter Sutcliffe v the board/owner of EFC, I'd be with Sutcliffe.

It was a job, no more than that.

He had a waiver in his contract that meant he could leave for free if Real Madrid came in for him. Similarly it seems he's owed money that was promised to him in his contract.

We're clearly refusing to pay it so he's well in his right to sue.
Two years after leaving seems a bit rum to me.

I liked him but saw my arse when he left. I think he was good at letting the fans hear what they wanted to hear.

It was never going to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.