Carlo Ancelotti suing Everton?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another legal s-show. The Stones funds will be lining lawyer's pockets in no time. Everton will be the client from heaven.

I forgot about the "4th in March" trophy

We should have qualified for Europe that season - End of story
I was happy enough with James Rodrigues passing to Richarlison to win at Anfield.
And I'm fairly sure if Madrid hadnt come in, we would.
He still had players like Holgate, Davies, Godfrey etc all playing regularly.
He's a top manager.

I’m sure he wants what he’s legally and contractually entitled to. Not sure how you could act like he’s a snake. The contract was there and he had every right to leave. Also the club is an absolute basket case, even if Madrid hadn’t come he’d have probably resigned on his own principles sometime that season.

Taking our views as fans away it’s very clear that Everton Football Club is a scummy institution filled with liars, cheats, corruption and greed. If this wasn’t the football club I loved and supported I’d happily see us get every sanction, fine and punishment that we so surely deserve, especially considering how some players and managers have been treated.

Make no mistake, Carlo is not the “bad guy” in this scenario, in fact I would say based on current reputation we are the most vile club in world football, not run by a nation. As fans, we don’t deserve any of this however aside from that, as a club we absolutely deserve the worst with how we’ve operated.
I didn’t say he was a snake or the bad guy I just don’t think we should assume he’s a a good guy. He says what people want to hear in public. Maybe deep down he actually thought Crosby beach was quite an average beach.

Nor am I saying the board aren’t the bad guys. Football is full of bad people and both sides of this could be bad people. I just want to see some facts. He may well be entitled to something under his contract (one he tore up) in which case I’m sure he’ll win his case and he’ll have some more money and well done to him.

If he's suing us then we deserve it. We're an utter joke of a club and its further proof (not that any was needed at this point) that there can be no letting up on the protests against the filth that run us. They will be the death of Everton if they aren't purged from it. This is just another wadge of debt the simpletons have lumbered us with. Fair play to Anchelotti I say, go get what you're owed and make no apologies for pursuing it.

What even is an Everton these days ?

Screenshot_20230612_162219_Chrome.jpg

The part I smiled at was "Everton have not returned the Guardian’s calls requesting comment."

I mean is there anyone in the building at efc, or have we just switched the lights off, knowing full well the amount of work that needs to be done this summer.

He ended his contract as he was tapped up by Real Madrid - if we had got into a European competition he had to stay - then suddenly we went on a woeful run of results after Christmas of that season imo - so he could exit our club in his contract specification he had signed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.