Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we should've been home and dry but after going one up we bring a DM on for a AM and a CB for a RB and just stop attacking. We ALWAYS invite pressure onto us and the number of times we've had to grind out a 1 goal win this season it was finally gonna come back to bite us.

The home record is appalling and not good enough no matter who you are or what you've won elsewhere.

Dropping 10 yards, bringing only defensive players on and inviting the pressure is never something I’m going to get behind with 15+ injury time to go. Far more dangerous than trying for a second.

It wasn’t needed. At the time of the Coleman and James subs we were the only team in the game and still looked like we may add a second. The changes killed us.

Two very strange subs. The James one for JPG was baffling

It was because Palace were running riot down their left and James wasn't tracking. It made sense.

Unfortunately Gbamin was visibly a player who has been out for two years. Perhaps the better sub was, dunno, Josh King maybe.

I hope that tonight he will take responsability for the defeat...in the past he has been very quick in putting the blame solely on the players.

Don't see any point in asking questions of him until at least this point next season. Summer is a big one. He's working with a dumpster truck of a squad.

Those calling for his head would have us bringing in Eddie Howe. There's no alternatives to him. Behave.
Personally I think the actual football being played should show signs of life. The players at his disposal aren’t great but nowhere near as bad as his apologists would like to make out.

I really trying to be patient but I’m tired of watching this team. Same old tosh week in week out
Passing has been rubbish for years and I actually think it’s gone worse at times this season.
Not surprised Palace scored.
Schoolboy error cast us the goal between Godfrey, Kean and the keeper. All mistakes
Rubbish decision making and frankly not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back