Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says a lot that our best performance came against a team who clearly have issues going on with their manager.

We’ve took 3 points out of the last 15.

Any other manager would be getting utterly slated.

He needs to go. There are no two ways about it that he is failing and will once again finish with either the same or lower place than Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva.
Shut up you utter tit

It says a lot that our best performance came against a team who clearly have issues going on with their manager.

We’ve took 3 points out of the last 15.

Any other manager would be getting utterly slated.

He needs to go. There are no two ways about it that he is failing and will once again finish with either the same or lower place than Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva.
Another week, another new mattress?

Some of the best football I've seen us play in years there tonight, with his man, James at the heart of it all.

These pages will be read by laughing Evertonians for years to come.

Carry on with your head in the sand. You’d be calling out any other manager for his record and you know you would.
I’ve said on here before we need to improve at home. Ignore our away form and the fact we’ve had absolutely horrific injury problems all year. Sack Carlo and get Eddie Howe in.

Rodriguez and allan are his. Can make the argument about buying players who might not play every week. They were a gamble in that respect no doubt about it.
But again tonight you see the level are way above what we have brought in for years.
Just need a few more of that level a bit more in their prime.
Brands still scares me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back