Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he won multiple trophies here? Exactly what relevance does that have?
Hes the only person at the club who knows how to serially win pots. Actually cannot believe people are calling for him to go, one of the best managers in world football.

Your calling for him to go because of what, we have been inconsistent this season? A side that's been inconsistent for the last 7/8/9/10 seasons. What the 4 signings he made in doucoure, allan, james and Godfrey (3 of which have missed big chunks of the season which coincide with our dips in form) were going to transform us in 1 season from mid table to winning the league? Without the injuries and brainfarts this season we would be top 4. Get a grip.

Carlo is doing great, isn’t he?

Dinosaur of a manager who’s won 5 league games all season at Goodison.

Must be one of our lowest ever returns.
"Hello is that dreams?

"Yes sir"

"It's Gwladysblue, I called you earlier in the week. Carlo and the boys have upset me again and I've ruined another one. When is the earliest you can deliver?"

"Shall we have another ready for next weekend sir?"

"Probably best"

Carlo is doing no better than any other manager would with these players. I can't imagine many others would have at bad a home points return, that's for sure.

I think he’s approached a few games with wrong team/formation which hasn’t helped us in some games and we have deserved to lose.

But.. if we had won the last two home games - which we should have done but for terrible finishing and defending which is on the players. . Even those two games would have given us an extra four points/been right in the champions league mix.

With him as our manager we will attract better players and ultimately he will make us better.

Hes the only person at the club who knows how to serially win pots. Actually cannot believe people are calling for him to go, one of the best managers in world football.

Your calling for him to go because of what, we have been inconsistent this season? A side that's been inconsistent for the last 7/8/9/10 seasons. What the 4 signings he made in doucoure, allan, james and Godfrey (3 of which have missed big chunks of the season which coincide with our dips in form) were going to transform us in 1 season from mid table to winning the league? Without the injuries and brainfarts this season we would be top 4. Get a grip.
You can’t believe people are calling for him to go? We haven’t won in 5 games and he’s delivered one of the worst home returns in the history of the club.

I’ll keep saying these facts:

Koeman - 7th
Fat Sam - 8th
Silva - 8th
Ancelotti- 12th
Ancelotti- ? Won’t be any higher than 8th and looking increasingly likely that we’ll finish below Arsenal.

State of this. Anyone would think we were right in the relegation fight, like we were with Silva, Koeman and Martinez. In 5 games we haven't lost against Spurs or the RS. But no Ancelotti out!!

Screenshot_20170320-051707.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back