Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t believe people are calling for him to go? We haven’t won in 5 games and he’s delivered one of the worst home returns in the history of the club.

I’ll keep saying these facts:

Koeman - 7th
Fat Sam - 8th
Silva - 8th
Ancelotti- 12th
Ancelotti- ? Won’t be any higher than 8th and looking increasingly likely that we’ll finish below Arsenal.
Win another away game and it’s the first time we’ve won 10 away since we won the league you utter toad. The man has signed 4 players. Honestly we deserve everything we get with fans like you.

Carlo is doing great, isn’t he?

Dinosaur of a manager who’s won 5 league games all season at Goodison.

Must be one of our lowest ever returns.
It doesnt matter whether you pick up your points home or away, we've went from a side that lay down year on year against the 'top 6' to one that aside from City and to an extent Manure, have been as good as every one of them in the games so far. Instead we now struggle to beat lesser sides.
Even though its annoying as hell i know which id rather have and which one will be easier to work out.
Carlo will get another 3 at least in this summer and the team and squad will be a lot stronger.

Win another away game and it’s the first time we’ve won 10 away since we won the league you utter toad. The man has signed 4 players. Honestly we deserve everything we get with fans like you.
Think we have to aim at 7th with Euro now. Still possible. 1 point behind with a game in hand.

Hello sir!

I'd just like to take opportunity to point out to our fellow GOTers that you have strong history in spouting crap on many topics.

Eh? Before his leg breaker Oviedo was an extremely important memeber of our best (points wise) season in the Premier League. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, you tosser.

Carlo gets more of his own players he will get things right. Look at the performance today. If we have good cb it’s 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back