Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're using a 5 game run as vindication for him to get sacked, that's embarrassing mate. He deserves criticism yes, wanting him gone at this point is borderline insanity imo.
No, I’m using the whole season. One where relegation battlers, West Ham, are well above us, relegation battlers, Aston Villa, could easily finish above us and newly promoted Leeds United are breathing down our neck.

Been here just as long as other managers who’ve been sacked.

Thats a fact. Cant argue it. But they were not carlo ancelloti. It was martinez silva Allardyce and koeman.

Between them they wont win what he has won in their careers. We needed a proven winner. Hes a proven winner. Ill back him until he leaves and when the next guy comes in. Ill back him aswell. Tbh the only Everton manager ive never backed is Allardyce.

Were you against him from the start, im not a vaulter ill take your word for it?

Thats a fact. Cant argue it. But they were not carlo ancelloti. It was martinez silva Allardyce and koeman.

Between them they wont win what he has won in their careers. We needed a proven winner. Hes a proven winner. Ill back him until he leaves and when the next guy comes in. Ill back him aswell. Tbh the only Everton manager ive never backed is Allardyce.

Were you against him from the start, im not a vaulter ill take your word for it?
I was very much for the appointment of Ancelotti. On paper, it looks great but the reality is he hasn’t pushed us on and any average manager would be in and around where he has us right now.

We played really well tonight and only didnt win because of woeful finishing and shambolic individual errors. At some point players have to take responsibility for basic mistakes.

I liked what I saw a lot tonight. We played well. We largely outplayed Spurs. But we gifted 2 goals to the second best no.9 on the planet.

At some point we need to ask if certain players are good enough.

Back the manager fully and we will get better. Some of these players are holding back our manager not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back