Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have been very unlucky with injuries this season
We haven’t had a full team since the 1st derby I read somewhere
First 6 games we won 5 and drew 1 and that was against the Devils disciples.
I think some of you need to look at the bigger picture and I agree that Carlos signings are far better than what we already had.
Always sign players that are better than what we have and it wii eventually come together.

I think we have been very unlucky with injuries this season
We haven’t had a full team since the 1st derby I read somewhere
First 6 games we won 5 and drew 1 and that was against the Devils disciples.
I think some of you need to look at the bigger picture and I agree that Carlos signings are far better than what we already had.
Always sign players that are better than what we have and it wii eventually come together.
IN A NUTSHELL

But some ( well a few )
WANT IT NOW.

Except you know it isn’t. Mourinho won’t be there next season.

The great news is that the above is more baseless noise with no grounding in fact!

So pleased with the players and manager there. Another day we'd have had the rub of the green and won, but we were denied by a Premier league great to be in Harry Kane. No shame in that.

We played really well tonight and only didnt win because of woeful finishing and shambolic individual errors. At some point players have to take responsibility for basic mistakes.

I liked what I saw a lot tonight. We played well. We largely outplayed Spurs. But we gifted 2 goals to the second best no.9 on the planet.

At some point we need to ask if certain players are good enough.

Back the manager fully and we will get better. Some of these players are holding back our manager not the other way around.
I didn't watch a second of this match and enjoyed every minute of not doing it. That being said, there are definitely things you can criticize Carlo for. No idea about anything tonight. But to call for him to be sacked, already, is crazy. They better bring in all 8 positions we need help in tho.

Our squad has the feel of a Frankensteins creature, proper bodge together by various managers and two directors of football. He can only do so much until we get it sorted.

Best manager in ages and we give him this squad.

I think Europe would be great but also a huge struggle on the squad. We need "1st year Koeman" like finance to balance and strengthen the entire squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back