Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get him 4-5 quality players in the summer he’ll have us pushing for the champions league proper next year. We’re not a million miles off. They’ll all have to be spot on signings though. Over to you Marcel.
Yeah but its the players below them that creates the issue. You're almost never going to have a full squad. Meaning we need a couple "jack of all trade" type of players who are significantly better than what we have (shouldn't be THAT hard to find a player who is a better winger than Iwobi and a better CM than Davies/Gomes/Gylfi(don't care that he scored 2, he's terrible)) whilst being able to cover positions.

As I've said, we are competing with the better teams in the league, even tho Spurs haven't played like it much this season they are 1 of the better teams in the league, we got beat due to some pretty bad defending and Kane being a World Class slotter.

In most Seasons 4 points from Spurs and a Cup win would be seen as a good thing, but Carlo isn't judged on the good things, only the bad.

As it is we have been beaten by some pretty bad teams and our "home" form is quite bad.

But for me the fans help with the home form, despite we saying we have a toxic fanbase! The roar of Goodison is still a thing.

And you cant ignore the injuries, an unsettled side for most of the season doesn't help.

But I'm not honestly offering excuses, as I say we have been beaten by bad teams with good players on the pitch, we should have had enough to beat most of them.

In Carlo we trust.

It says a lot that our best performance came against a team who clearly have issues going on with their manager.

We’ve took 3 points out of the last 15.

Any other manager would be getting utterly slated.

He needs to go. There are no two ways about it that he is failing and will once again finish with either the same or lower place than Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva.
Nice of you to show us on a daily basis how utterly clueless you are with regard to football.

It says a lot that our best performance came against a team who clearly have issues going on with their manager.

We’ve took 3 points out of the last 15.

Any other manager would be getting utterly slated.

He needs to go. There are no two ways about it that he is failing and will once again finish with either the same or lower place than Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva.

Behave softlad

Very strange how we seem to be Spurs bogey side this season, they've not performed well in either league game. Much better from our boys last night.

I thought James and Gylfi were very good .

Iwobi what a conundrum, totally shown up in his attacking play in half an hour by our 32 year old RB, not good from an attacking point of view at all, he is another back pass boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back