Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great news is that the above is more baseless noise with no grounding in fact!

So pleased with the players and manager there. Another day we'd have had the rub of the green and won, but we were denied by a Premier league great to be in Harry Kane. No shame in that.

Kane is already a Premier League great. 9 goals back of Henry, 11 off of Lampard, and 17 behind Aguero. Enough said.

CL is almost certainly dead and we're three back of that other team, level on fixtures, with seven to play for the last real European spot. We might get Europa, but we probably won't, with a berth in the consolation league looking like the most probable outcome.

That said, the season still looks like a qualified success. We've figured out how to play with the big boys for the first time in what feels like eons. Even with all of the God-awful concessions tonight, the thin squad we started with, all of the injuries and failures against the bottom half, the flopped player acquisitions and the long-running morbid joke that has been Gbamin's recovery, we're still not out of it with seven to play.

In fact, you can distill down the difference between our present point total and being in third place down to a single problem - we need a few more guys that can pick a lock. That alone won't get us third next season, because Chelsea won't throw away half their season giving on-the-job training to a slow learner in the big chair, but it might get us fourth.

So, to the manager, I would like to say, "Thank you for giving us hope this season. Because without you, we assuredly would have none. I can't imagine Zidane, or Pep, or Klopp, or Flick, or Tuchel, or Mourinho, or Simeone, or anybody else in the game getting anything resembling a tune out of these players with injuries forcing all of the lineup and formation changes you've endured. You truly are a football genius, with your reputation well-deserved. Thank you for your service."

And I won't mince words here - if you're saying anything else about the manager right now, you're either willfully blind or a Red.

I'm at the point now anybody with interest and enthusiam is a better option. More or less starting with 10 men with him.
Now I'm not saying Iwobi is the right option, far from it, but I simply don't see what other options we have that doesn't reduce our options somewhere else.

Hopefully come the start of the next season, we'll see someone who will contribute on the right of the front in terms of goals, assists and actual solid play.

We need to have a balanced side where we're not shoe-horned down one side/part of the pitch.

Only issue is iwobi.
Just stop carlo. You drag him off every game because he's a turd so why bother in the first place.

To soak minutes and not concede, so that a better attacking option can be brought on with fresh legs when the opponents have tired.

Getting that much out of him is bloody genius.

Now I'm not saying Iwobi is the right option, far from it, but I simply don't see what other options we have that doesn't reduce our options somewhere else.

Hopefully come the start of the next season, we'll see someone who will contribute on the right of the front in terms of goals, assists and actual solid play.

We need to have a balanced side where we're not shoe-horned down one side/part of the pitch.

Honestly puts me off wanting to watch Everton. Crapness to one side. Its the he's not arsed thing.
He's here for the money.

Got these gang of jellyfish the boys fired up again. Keep that going into the next game get a win. It will be 4 unbeaten and we can go into the final stretch with believe.

All the teams are playing an extra game this weekend I wonder if the usual crowd are low enough to use teams ahead of us picking up points in an extra game to bash carlo with.

Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back