Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m don’t think people have turned against ancelotti but I think people aren questioning whether we should performing better. We have dug results like this out. But let’s be honest it was lucky. But we are likely to miss out on top 4 because we have lost points burnley, Fulham, palace and Newcastle.
I love the fact we have him and james at Everton, but this season may look like a missed opportunity.

I’m don’t think people have turned against ancelotti but I think people aren questioning whether we should performing better. We have dug results like this out. But let’s be honest it was lucky. But we are likely to miss out on top 4 because we have lost points burnley, Fulham, palace and Newcastle.
I love the fact we have him and james at Everton, but this season may look like a missed opportunity.

Every top 6 side has lost games like that. People need to get over them.

We have beat a few teams above us away so that evens it out.

very lucky indeed! I don't actually know what the plan was other than hope arsenal play crapper than us LoL

Well because people slam him for the home form so why can't they praise for the away form?

Fans aren't present for either. Personally I would totally disregard the idea of home and away form for this season but not everyone wants to.
Yeah this is has been annoying me a fair bit. All the times I've read "losing at home to ____" "only 3 shots at home" , etc

Home and away is irrelevant when there's no supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back