Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch this?

I signed up but missed it thanks to bedtime for the babies.

Thought it must have been fascinating? Or were yesterday's quotes from this lecture maybe?

Just love him in interviews. He's not particularly animated and positive, he's serious sometimes, just like the managers we've not enjoyed, but something about him just makes you feel like he's in charge, confident, and he's always ready for a laugh and smile, with that eyebrow. Love him!

And it's incredible and fantastic, that he's already happy talking about managing us in the new stadium. We have to just keep him, whatever happens. Whether we win anything or not with him, we'll have a drastic improvement if we have 4 years of Carlo.
Yes - I watched it.. Here's the link for everyone now

The recording is now available online: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/openhouse/carlo-ancelotti/

He's still really bad. People have to understand that scoring penalties doesn't mean he's playing well. Open play he's still largely anonymous and quite frankly not good unless he scores a goal. For a "midfielder" that doesn't work.

And I don't even think he's good enough to be of use on Thursday nights in the conference if that is what we need.
Some people are glass half full, some people are glass half empty.

Then there's you, who's clearly never even had a glass in the first place.

Some people are glass half full, some people are glass half empty.

Then there's you, who's clearly never even had a glass in the first place.
It's a lot easier to look at things positively when you don't have a weekly reminder of what isn't working. I start every year thinking we've got a reasonable chance of improving and moving up in the world.

He seemed very serious in this presser, time of the season I guess, others he seemed more relaxed and funny. Carlo knows the funs over now it’s time to work

He’s a great player but age, injuries and the fact that he’s probably on at least 200k a week means that the verdict for me is SWERVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back