Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton 1-2 Aston Villa: Our attitude was wrong - Ancelotti
Everton 1-2 Burnley: Toffees home form 'not good enough' - Carlo Ancelotti
Chelsea 2-0 Everton: Toffees 'not at their best' in defeat says Carlo Ancelotti
Everton 1-3 Man City: We are not at the same level as Man City - Ancelotti
Everton 0-2 Fulham: Carlo Ancelotti says hosts could not match visitors' intensity
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti criticises lack of spirit in home defeat by Newcastle
Everton's quality players not in best condition - Ancelotti
Not exactly damning condemnations are they. Where are the "this us not acceptable for a football club of Evertons standing . If the players attitude ius not right they shouldn't be here. Etc etc"

Not exactly damning condemnations are they. Where are the "this us not acceptable for a football club of Evertons standing . If the players attitude ius not right they shouldn't be here. Etc etc"
Probably due to the fact that the players still have to play more games.

But he's been pretty damning after every defeat.

Another top manager your fans gonna hound out of the club because you can't fulfill unrealistic ambitions? Your squad isn't top 4 worthy.

download.webp

I am watching West Ham playing Burnley .It us like comparing chalk to cheese regards Evertons displays this year. Have been particularly impressed by the Hammers left sided attacking midfielder one Jesse Lingard who was available on loan from Manchester United in January the month Everyone list at home to West Ham and Newcastle and drew with Leicester City I know the Newcastle gane was the day after Lingard signed for West Ham but one if the main problems we were having at the time and continue to have was the position from which Lingard has so fat scored nine goals during his brief spell at West Ham. Correct me if I am wrong but I. can't remember our manager making an attempt to bring Lingard here in an attempt to solve a very obvious problem

I am watching West Ham playing Burnley .It us like comparing chalk to cheese regards Evertons displays this year. Have been particularly impressed by the Hammers left sided attacking midfielder one Jesse Lingard who was available on loan from Manchester United in January the month Everyone list at home to West Ham and Newcastle and drew with Leicester City I know the Newcastle gane was the day after Lingard signed for West Ham but one if the main problems we were having at the time and continue to have was the position from which Lingard has so fat scored nine goals during his brief spell at West Ham. Correct me if I am wrong but I. can't remember our manager making an attempt to bring Lingard here in an attempt to solve a very obvious problem
HOUSE!

Sorry, that's all I needed to complete my Everton Bingo card.

That should read Everton lost. Sorry predictive text

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back