Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t matter who manages Everton. The club is steeped in failure. He isn’t going to turn it around, I think we all knew that deep down.

However, if he loses another home game to this abysmal sheff United side then I honestly couldn’t give a toss if he stays or goes, I support Everton, not the manager.
Don't get this. So you're indifferent to another manager coming in to fail at Everton, rather than giving a world-class manager, the best we have attracted and will attract in decades, a proper chance and the investment to turn our endemic failure as a club around?

Need to sort the entire culture out if we want to improve.

Spurs get rid of Mourinho and they were in the final of a cup and will likely get Europe. Surely our aims should be the same. Ancelotti needs to be brutal this summer.

Enough of this rubbish about contracts ‘for life’ for Coleman, Tom Davies etc. Not sure we need Duncan Ferguson on every managers staff either.

Don't get this. So you're indifferent to another manager coming in to fail at Everton, rather than giving a world-class manager, the best we have attracted and will attract in decades, a proper chance and the investment to turn our endemic failure as a club around?
Like I said, couldn’t give a toss either way. If it means watching the garbage we’ve been watching for the last 4 months then a lot more fans will losing interest.

Serious question. For how much longer does he get a free pass for these kind of performances?
Probably for as long as we have a squad as dire as ours. We're v predictable and aren't fluid in possession. But that's been the case pretty much since Koeman got shafted with no striker replacing Lukaku. The team is fundamentally slow too.

A new manager wouldn't do any better.

Surely there is not 1 person on here who thinks this any better than the football we played under big Sam. Shocking from min 1.

Actually then again .I'm not shocked. I expected it and maybe it's a eye opener to those who think we are anything near a european team.

We are not intense enough from min 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back