Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Biesla is taking a bang average but well drilled and disciplined Leeds side above us think we have to stop blaming the quality of player.

The coaching at this club is crap and has been for years now.

They have better players. To say they don't reconfirms how blind people are to this squad

It’s called a Rebuild for a reason.

The problem with our fan base, no patience at all.

Ancelotti just from his record alone deserves time. Great away record this season, good record against the bigger teams. Just dreadful against the smaller teams and games we should win.

He deserves another 12 months before judgement. Otherwise we are back to Eddie Howe shouts.

Needs to do something radical next season

Frankly, if a manager like Gallardo or Galtier became avalible over summer we should go go go for them

I'd rather let him do that and fall on his sword.

These players have been through 2-3 managers -

Name one you think has yet to fulfill their potential due to the manager?

Im just fed up of excuses towards the players and manager.

Its either one or the other in peoples eyes when reality is the lot of them aint good enough.

Carlo is a top manager but like Jose he seems to be losing that special touch / he's never been tasked with coaching/building a side he comes in to elite clubs for 2-3 years and wins them stuff before moving on/being sacked.

We need someone to build/coach these players imo we have nothing about us even games with players like James/Allan we've been bang average this season.

Next season will be his first full proper season right? After a proper pre season and no pandemic messing with the schedule I mean. He deserves that, a good summer transfer window and a full season with fans inside the ground.

They have better players. To say they don't reconfirms how blind people are to this squad

Mina, Godfrey, Pickford, Digne, Allan, James, DCL, Richarlison and arguably Doucoure would all get in that Leeds first team so thats nonsense mate.

Raphina, Bamford, Dallas and Phillips aside they are average just well drilled.

Im just fed up of excuses towards the players and manager.

Its either one or the other in peoples eyes when reality is the lot of them aint good enough.

Carlo is a top manager but like Jose he seems to be losing that special touch / he's never been tasked with coaching/building a side he comes in to elite clubs for 2-3 years and wins then stuff before moving on/being sacked.

We need someone to build/coach these players imo we have nothing about us even games with players like James/Allan we've been bang average this season.

All the managers I've backed, mosh has backed them, and they've fell on their own sword and been sacked.

I think 4 players brought in isn't backing Carlo fully. Until he gets what he wants I can't lay blame in him 100% when 90% of the squad is full of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back