Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
the beacon of hope should be that for the first 4/5 games where we had a clear system and more importantly no injuries - we were absolutely brilliant. the squad isn’t good enough, we can spin it whatever way we want but we have about 5 decent players

The money we've wasted over the last decade... Its horrifying.

We gave Marcel Brands a new deal as well lol

His near £40m man sat on the bench getting splinters deemed not good enough. I say deemed he truly is one of the worst players I’ve seen put on an Everton shirt. Along with his £20odd million Gomes.

I'll call that progress of some sorts. Obviously Everton require a bigger squad to compete till the season's end.
TBF, if you go back to a lot of the games, we didn't play well, we were just ridiculously clinical. The first four games were good watches, the rest have most been attritional, bar say the spurs cup game, and Leeds away

I fail to get the point of our u23 set-up under Rhino. If it’s not bringing any options through - and it isn’t - then it’s and expensive indulgence. Either replace the coaches/manager and resource it properly or we plod on as we are.

Whats the excuse next season mate when he's brought even more of his pensioners in?

Just so I have the memo beforehand.

We are dirge and actually look more toothless than we did under kin Marco Silva

I'd rather let him do that and fall on his sword.

These players have been through 2-3 managers -

Name one you think has yet to fulfill their potential due to the manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back