Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to say I told you so - cause I wanted Carlo here and bloody hell this is such crap news - but this is why I was trying not to be so partizan with him.

He's chucked us at the first opportunity. How grim is that man.

I would have been far more ready for it if there hadn’t have been so much rubbish about long term projects, longer deals, his home in Crosby, it didn’t take a genius to know that at some point a top club would give him a call if they had a vacancy. He’s jumped at pretty much the first opportunity. Why say all that stuff and then do this?

You can't read 20% wanting a manager sacked if they "only" have an 80% approval rating .
I didn't think that Carlo was brilliant last season but didn't want him sacked.
2 completely different things amigo.

They generally have a correlation.

As I said - there was a poll on here a few weeks ago, 15% said sack.

Not far away from 80% approval rating.

I'm pretty well placed to gauge sentiment across digital with GOT's social and a significant amount wanted him gone.

Imagine it’s true. This is what some of you wanted isn’t it. Carlo the dinosaur out and a proper filosofee manager in like Potter or Nuno to get skateboard Tom and Iceland playing the high pressing fast paced football sweeping all before them.

100% Can’t wait to see the same individuals calling for the next managers head

Have they actually officially said they want him? I mean, I see the mail online is saying it’s a done deal, but, are they considered a gold standard in the world of ITK?
I’m not sure, loads of places like Marca who are pro Madrid in Spain are saying it so there must be some truth

I've yet to see this story come from a single legit source. Oh there's loads of click-bait articles pages reporting it but all based on speculation without any facts whatsoever to back them up. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that Real Madrid will come in for him and Ancelotti will want out? Of course not. But I'm not going to waste my time worrying about something that hasn't happened and the only people saying that it will are total and utter BS merchants who's "articles" more often then not contain more fiction then The Lord of the Rings!
Fabrizio Romano have said that RM are in talks with Ancelotti - nothing concrete yet.

And unfortunately, Fabrizio Romano is never wrong. The only good thing is that no agreement have been signed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back