Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been far more ready for it if there hadn’t have been so much rubbish about long term projects, longer deals, his home in Crosby, it didn’t take a genius to know that at some point a top club would give him a call if they had a vacancy. He’s jumped at pretty much the first opportunity. Why say all that stuff and then do this?
I'd imagine that promises were not kept.

I wouldn't blame anybody for joining the biggest club in the world. It's who the club replaces him with that will be instructive.

I would have been far more ready for it if there hadn’t have been so much rubbish about long term projects, longer deals, his home in Crosby, it didn’t take a genius to know that at some point a top club would give him a call if they had a vacancy. He’s jumped at pretty much the first opportunity. Why say all that stuff and then do this?

Exactly. It's hit hard this.

What difference will it make ultimately if he does go? If Anchelotti wants out now it'll be because he wasn't going to be given the backing he was promised and if that's the case then we're better off with someone who knows the lower half of the league well because we're gonna be spending most of our time there in the future. IF and its a big IF that Anchelotti does go then questions need to be asked about the people running us because if they're that weak and spineless that they'd just let a manager who has three years left on his contract just walk out on the club then it says everything about their ambition and why the manager wanted out in the first place.

If this turns out to be true then that's me done. Will always keep an eye on the club but life is too short.

Wouldn't surprise me if the club was sold again further down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back