2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reckon our board was in a way happy to get the call from Real Madrid wanting Carlos? They can’t have failed to notice we weren’t really going anywhere fast and possibly by Christmas they may have had to think about sacking him if things didn’t improve fast. At least we don’t have to pay him off this way.

I don’t know mate. I even think Moshiri is left wondering why he’s even bothering now. I’m just fed up of it all. 5 managers over 6 seasons is ridiculous. It’s little wonder we just aren’t getting anywhere as a club.
Yes but other than fold we need a plan forward don’t we otherwise we just give up

At least we will be shut of Davide and his ludicrous setting up of the defensive unit at free kicks and corners!
Wasn't that one of our strengths though? It was a wild set up but it actually made sense since we always had a lot of good aerial players to win the headers when we were deep.

Regardless of some individual performances, the thing he brought to us was credibility and weight. If he was here, it must mean we were serious.

It's why I could never understand the unrest about him. He is a manager, not a miracle worker. But his reputation seems to have been his biggest strength and weakness. It was the reason we got him, the reason he was loved, but also the reason he was criticised and ultimately, the reason he left.

Just another funny little anecdote rather than being a proper story. Pretty much sums us up better than we ever could with words.

Because I didn't choose my team at random. You did make those three trips though and have supported Everton for 6 whole years so your loyalty is clearly unswerving (apart from the whole taking Ancelotti's side in this whole farrago).
I didnt choose I was chosen. As soon as phenomenal came from Roberto's lips I was chosen. I felt it. Been chosen from the states is a bigger deal than been born in the UK and Northern Ireland by chance.

Regardless of some individual performances, the 1 thing he brought to us was credibility and weight. If he was here, it must mean we were serious.

It's why I could never understand the unrest about him. He is a manager, not a miracle worker. But his reputation seems to have been his biggest strength and weakness. It was the reason we got him, the reason he was loved, but also the reason he was criticised and ultimately, the reason he left.

Just another funny little anecdote rather than being a proper story. Pretty much sums us up better than we ever could with words.
I criticized him because his football was crap and he wasn't building us into anything. I don't care if he has won the CL or if he was managing for the first time after 18 months it was a poor return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back