2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised that he was on the radar of a top club after the way it ended for him at Bayern, but then Real are in a strange place with their finances, and maybe he felt as though chances like this aren't going to come around too often now.

The comments he's made since leaving have been a bit snide, though.

The thing that has made me livid is the way he just dumped us at a moment's notice. Just literally cold hearted, bang he is gone. No hesitation, no conscience, nothing.

To take a pay cut to go back to Madrid is even more sickening, like he couldn't wait to get away from us.

I can't explain how angry I've been since it happened

I dont think I'm ever going to get attached to any player or manager again. Absolutely despise him.
Embarrassing stuff that.

Have you not cottoned on to the fact that in football nobody cares about you or your feelings?

Players and managers want to earn as much as possible from the game and win things. When a better offer comes along, they take it.

Madrid are superior to Everton in every way unfortunately.

I couldn’t care less. He was paid a fortune, did ok to begin with before things went south and never improved. It’s really not that big of a loss based on the 18months he was here.

It's business simple as that.
Precisely - which is why Evertonians need to give up the romantic sentimentality when taking managers and players to their hearts. They are here to do a job until a better one comes along. Judge them on their on-field performances, not on what heartwarming spoofery they dish up at press conferences or in the media. If you judged a player based on what they said, Seamus Coleman would be the most decorated player in the history of the club, rather than the face-planting glue-factory ingredient he has sadly transmogrified into.

I, for one, am looking forward to hounding the new manager out of our club. It's the least we deserve to enjoy.

you need to add the picture if you do that:

Screenshot_20210207-220450_Chrome.jpg

I think the players feel the same way as the supporters about him. Usually even if a manager has been rubbish and got sacked there’s social media posts of people thanking them and wishing them the best.

To my knowledge no one’s even acknowledged it.

Thierry Small has...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.