2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say. Carlo 'king off to Madrid and leaving this mess for his detractors to deal with is infinitely better than if he had of stayed and proved them wrong.

Thanks Carlo.

I always wondered what one of these world class managers would do when given a mediocre team and we found out. Different skill sets completely from dealing with world class players, Mourinho said himself, same manager and methods but different players.

Stop this now mate, he has left us in the doodoo, the club should come first and Carlo punted us as soon as an expensive tart flashed her knickers
Yes and so he should. Madrid came calling. Any Scousey Mc Scouser with Ev tattooed all over them would do the same. No loyalty when elite clubs come looking. So I don't expect better from an Italian we met last year.

Carlo has done wonders for this club by doing this. The debozofication process has begun. Our fanbase will be more humble if whenever we have a serial trophy winner. Maybe next time they will afford him more than 7 months.

Yes and so he should. Madrid came calling. Any Scousey Mc Scouser with Ev tattooed all over them would do the same. No loyalty when elite clubs come looking. So I don't expect better from an Italian we met last year.

Carlo has done wonders for this club by doing this. The debozofication process has begun. Our fanbase will be more humble if whenever we have a serial trophy winner. Maybe next time they will afford him more than 7 months.
It was a vocal minority that of bozos though not the majority. Of course Real is the glamour job of world football but it was the lies he fed us and we fell for it, when the truth was he obviously couldn't wait to bounce. Now the prospect of Benitez looms so can't see it getting any less toxic only more.

Which manager had seven months? Do you mean Sam Allardyce?

I always wondered what one of these
It was a vocal minority that of bozos though not the majority. Of course Real is the glamour job of world football but it was the lies he fed us and we fell for it, when the truth was he obviously couldn't wait to bounce. Now the prospect of Benitez looms so can't see it getting any less toxic only more.
I didn't fall for it. And in a big fan. If you believe every word out of managers, players, politicians.. heck even your own families mouth then its more fool you. (No offence) not you directly. And towards the very end that load minority was growing and getting braver with every passing week. I priorities them. Everton comes secondary.

I didn't fall for it. And in a big fan. If you believe every word out of managers, players, politicians.. heck even your own families mouth then its more fool you. (No offence) not you directly. And towards the very end that load minority was growing and getting braver with every passing week. I priorities them. Everton comes secondary.
Hard to ignore that Carlo had us playing the worst football in over 40 years and took us backwards by signing some expensive old and slow has-beens.
But if you liked him, that's fine.

Sacked at the end of November imo. RM will be 6th in the league by then.

Hard to ignore that Carlo had us playing the worst football in over 40 years and took us backwards by signing some expensive old and slow has-beens.
But if you liked him, that's fine.
Im just like to consider myself a reasonable person who will give a manager that has won it all many many times 3+ years to let everton catch up to him and provide him with the tools he needs. And then if we fail him. Ill begrudgingly accept we try something different.

Adding one or two players who got injured to this ever increasingly apathetic band of misfits from 20 different managers. I won't dare to make an everton career summary out of that. The best club in the world came in for one the nest managers and left us this interesting situation.

It is what it is. Lolz mode ENGAGE

Im just like to consider myself a reasonable person who will give a manager that has won it all many many times 3+ years to let everton catch up to him and provide him with the tools he needs. And then if we fail him. Ill begrudgingly accept we try something different.

Adding one or two players who got injured to this ever increasingly apathetic band of misfits from 20 different managers. I won't dare to make an everton career summary out of that. The best club in the world came in for one the nest managers and left us this interesting situation.

It is what it is. Lolz mode ENGAGE
He left us in a worse position than when he arrived. He showed zero talent or enthusiasm for the job and was living on past glories.
Is Don Revie still available?

Seriously mods why is this thread still here? Mans a rat, not associated with us anymore can we make a new forum group, call it scoundrels and put him front and centre. How much did he get paid for a season of shocking home form and a 10th place finish? Forgive me, I'm still grieving but what a piece of work. I fell for the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.