Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton win against Chelsea (H), Leicester (A), and Arsenal (H) with Rodriguez injured, Coleman injured, Digne injured, Calvert-Lewin not scoring, Allan missing for the third game, and Richarlison clearly not at his best.

Who would have had that on their 2020 bingo card.

Mostly down to superb performances from Doucoure, Godfrey, Keane, Mina and Holgate, but Carlo has to take the bulk of the credit here. We're very lucky to have him.

Superb today and the last week. This is the type of team I expected from someone like Ancelotti. He may not have all the players right now, or indeed have had a load of windows for his own players like some people think is required. Some good organisation, belief and generally just getting the basics right can catapult you up what is actually, an ordinary league. He's now getting a tune out of some average, or previously underperforming players by being organised and most of all, being part of a team. Everyone has really seemed to understand their position and role in the team the last week and that is down to the management. Well done Carlo, I'm sorry for doubting you. Up the toffees

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti told MOTD

We did very well (in our) last few games. Brilliant performances (and) fantastic results. We showed more consistency.
This season we started well, then we had a difficult moment, but right now I’m really pleased.
We have fantastic players on set-pieces we score lots of goals. We work on this because we are very dangerous.
We are pleased; the position in the table is really good. But as I said last week it is not the end of the season, we have to keep fighting.
But it was a top, top performance today

CB99F021-E841-445E-AA87-4966E9964F79.webp

Everton win against Chelsea (H), Leicester (A), and Arsenal (H) with Rodriguez injured, Coleman injured, Digne injured, Calvert-Lewin not scoring, Allan missing for the third game, and Richarlison clearly not at his best.

Who would have had that on their 2020 bingo card.

Mostly down to superb performances from Doucoure, Godfrey, Keane, Mina and Holgate, but Carlo has to take the bulk of the credit here. We're very lucky to have him.

Even though Dom hasn't score in a few games...he's been exceptional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back