Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve already said you I’d like as manager. I think Brendan Rodgers could do a decent job for us.

He’s still got the the hunger to succeed, something I don’t think Ancelotti has anymore.
You honestly think Everton FC are going to appoint an ex scum manager to replace Carlo Ancelotti
Do you think the fans would accept that ?

Rooney was a cult hero here
And as far as I know he never played for the scum
Cult hero, don’t make me laugh.

He kissed a Man Utd badge at Goodison and didn’t miss a chance to rub our noses in it.

He only mellowed in his behaviour because his ability was waning and he knew he’d manage to get Billy Liar to sign him up. No one else in England would’ve given him the wage we did.

Cult hero, don’t make me laugh.

He kissed a Man Utd badge at Goodison and didn’t miss a chance to rub our noses in it.

He only mellowed in his behaviour because his ability was waning and he knew he’d manage to get Billy Liar to sign him up. No one else in England would’ve given him the wage we did.
He was a cult hero in his first stint here
Probably before your time

We’ve been in the top 4 at Christmas 27 times in our history. Of those 27 times, we’ve only failed to finish top 4 twice: 1961 and 2003.

But this year is mental so I wouldn’t read much into that stat.
Correct; everything is so condensed at the top.

Everton top after 5 games, 9th after 9 games or something like that, then 2nd after 12, and a day later 4th.

Last week Tottenham were top, a week later fifth.

Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back