Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowhere near good enough. It'll take Ancelotti a long tme to get us 15-16 top notch players to use for most of the season. We're about 8 or 9 off that - incredibly given the half billion pound spend in the last 4-5 years.

we know and Carlo knows the squad isn’t but look at what he’s doing, what will he when we have betters to chose from? - he’s taking us places pretty simple

Such a thinly veiled dig at Marcel.

Just be happy we seemingly have a structure in place now.

You can't honestly believe it that Godfrey was an Ancelotti target? Or he's heard of Nkonkou?

The structure in place is working spear headed by Carlo and complimented by Brands. Both doing what the other doesn't need to do.
Carloto's Way.

Rejoice.

So i take it he's not a fraud again?

Unbelievable that people moaned about this fella a month ago. Has made us horrible to play against, do i think this squad is good enough? No the Utd game showed us that.But we should be much stronger after next summer's transfer window when he can get the junk he inherited out the door.

Dont really want to give him any airtime tbh but i reckon gwladyblue is looking at the table right now and turning it upside down so we're 2nd bottom just to cheer himself up.

If he can get us a result against City then the man is a wizard; key players out, virtually no rest between games, flogging the same players game after game due to having no other viable options. City will rotate half their squad and still be top class. Put on a masterclass Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back