2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just annoying that these players can’t perform unless he’s constantly giving them a rocket. If we’d lost I’d be confident of us coming out with some intent against Spurs. Now we’ll probably see lazy lethargic Everton back out. Without the fans I think these players just slack off when they don’t have to do anything. We did well to get to 2-2 and then instead of believing we could win we just went back to sitting off them again. As soon as we conceded the third we started playing again. Lots of problems for Carlo to sort, still too many players with poor mentality in the squad.

Just annoying that these players can’t perform unless he’s constantly giving them a rocket. If we’d lost I’d be confident of us coming out with some intent against Spurs. Now we’ll probably see lazy lethargic Everton back out. Without the fans I think these players just slack off when they don’t have to do anything. We did well to get to 2-2 and then instead of believing we could win we just went back to sitting off them again. As soon as we conceded the third we started playing again. Lots of problems for Carlo to sort, still too many players with poor mentality in the squad.

Totaly agree.

Fully agree. Its been the mentality for far to many years. Just do enough then ease off. It stinks

Agree mate, still too passive but it’s definitely getting better. That side caves in few months ago. New captain makes a big difference imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back