2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful goings on, no matter who you are or where you live, and I really feel for anyone who has had a home invasion/burglary, especially when they were at home.

I heard some little scrote trying my front door in the middle of the night a few years ago but I flew down the stairs (all 17 stone of me) and managed to scare them off.

It affected me, my wife and my kids for a long time after that, and I'm still conscious of any strange noises, and sleep next to a baseball bat, and these feckers didn't manage to get into my house, so God help Carlos's daughter and anyone else from the family involved - sounds very, very upsetting.

Hope it doesn't affect Carlo's mindset too much, bit it will undoubtedly have some negative effect.

Hope the good people here and his positive experiences prior to this help him and his family through it, as we outnumber the bad apples 100,000s to one.

Was it the 17 stone of you that scared them off or the sight of your anaconda flying around in your boxers? lol

Must be awful mate dont get what goes on in peoples heads the sheer brass neck to steal someones possessions never mind entering someones home.

Awful news. I doubt his home will feel like a home now, hopefully it doesn't unsettle Carlo too much.

Really they should live like a lot of well to do South African's where the outer perimeter is guarded. I bet the dirty little toerags wouldn't consider taking a safe if they couldn't just drive off with it.
Think the concern is its happened to a member of his family, his daughter.
Hes lived in Milan, Madrid, London, Naples and as far as I know, never had an issue. 5 minutes here and his family suffers this.
Some real scum in this city

Was it the 17 stone of you that scared them off or the sight of your anaconda flying around in your boxers? lol

Must be awful mate dont get what goes on in peoples heads the sheer brass neck to steal someones possessions never mind entering someones home.

The possessions are not even the most important thing by and large, its the whole idea that someone can get into your house, where you should feel the most safe that's the big problem.

Possessions can be replaced more often than not. The mental side of things may never fully go away.

The possessions are not even the most important thing by and large, its the whole idea that someone can get into your house, where you should feel the most safe that's the big problem.

Possessions can be replaced more often than not. The mental side of things may never fully go away.

I just dont get the mentality behind those that do it. I came from nothing and was hard up at times in my younger days but would never cross my mind to try steal someones stuff / illegally enter another persons house.

So we're looking for two reds who don't mind breaking the law.

4xw5or.webp

Not a buff 17 stone mate, more a dad-bod/beer gut/lardarse 17 stone - not arguing about the anaconda/bills tho! Gentlemen never tell!

It's was fate I heard them, my baby daughter had just woke me up about 5 mins before the vermin tried my door. My house alarm was knackered at the time as well, so we were lucky.

Horrible feeling tho - like you say, I'll never understand what these little horrors are thinking, to rob in the first case and break into homes as well - lower than snakes bellys mate.

Awful news. I doubt his home will feel like a home now, hopefully it doesn't unsettle Carlo too much.
This is the worst thing about it. Carlo has made a point of mentioning, during several interviews, just how settled he is in Merseyside and how much he enjoys the area where he lives.
The scrotes who did this deserve everything which is undoubtedly coming to them.

If I remember correctly this happened to Allan and maybe a couple more players when he was at Napoli, or something like it, so I don’t think he will be thinking the region is some scumfilled hellhole the likes of which he has never seen

still horrible thing to happen though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back