2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
"One of them is a young Scouse lad about this tall"

2XCeT1p.jpg
Hibbo is sorting this? ;) lol

Never knew that about Carlo:

After a horrific Vespa crash as a teenager, Carlo’s left eyebrow was left permanently arched, something which left a deep impact on the man, who with careful introspection started taking life seriously after coming out alive.

The same man then went on to become one of the world’s greatest managers, conquering all over Europe. But what not many know is that he sometimes arches his right eyebrow on purpose, to appear symmetrical. This is something which Carlo himself has admitted in his autobiography titled “The beautiful games of an ordinary
genius”.

I usually deflect any blame on Carlo but if this goes bad it's squarely on his shoulders. That team is just ridiculous and the message it sends out to us and the opposition is we have bigger games to worry about. This should have been our guaranteed 3 points this week, we've had prior experience of losing to gash on record losing runs already this year, he should have ensured the players go out with the right attitude to go and win this game.

Have to say I’m not sure what his goal was in that first half. Ironically, Seamus is the only one that seems a goal threat in this side atm.

I don't think he's told the three in midfield to sit off Fulham and allow them to control the midfield. Nor do I think he's told them to pass backwards without collecting the ball and looking up.

Lack of movement and none of the midfield want the ball. Abysmal 45 mins.

I never criticise carlo but if he thinks playing Gylfi and James in wide attacking roles is ever gonna work he needs his head testing.

His team selections are very bizarre at times, supposedly he set up the way we did to control the midfield, couldn't be any further away from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back