Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe you should appreciate 1-0 wins where the opposition can't even land a shot on goal for 90 mins.
A 1-0 win where neither could we muster another shot on target on goal after 90 minutes?

If Pickford hadn't made that last ditch save would you say that wasn't coming?

But sure, I guess Everton's caliber and mindset should indeed be to only win ugly at home to the likes of Southampton. Everton shouldn't even try to score get a 2nd or 3rd goal to kill the game, Everton should just HOPE they hang on and get a win.

A 1-0 win where neither could we muster another shot on target on goal after 90 minutes?

But sure, I guess Everton's caliber and mindset should indeed be to only win ugly at home to the likes of Southampton. Everton shouldn't even try to score get a 2nd or 3rd goal to kill the game, Everton should just HOPE they hang on and get a win.

Shut up

Nope. Unless you've noticed, it's not like we're exactly defending tooth & nail. The game was controlled flawlessly. And for that one chance, that's what the GK is for anyway, to make that one save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back