2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know what some people expect him to do. who he should be playin etc. we've had more than enough play in decent situations to have won this game. its not him constantly over hitting simple balls or crossing straight against the first man over an over again.

Sadly this result doesn't come as a big surprise. We've scraped by all season and rode our luck at times and sometimes that's going to go against us.

That's possibly the only thing that's concerned me this season, yes it's been a weird one but we lack any real identity on the pitch. You could point to any team in the league and you get an idea of what they're trying to do on the pitch, except us.

Whose 4th?
I said fighting for, which we clearly were trying for, although today has put an end to that I think.

It’s fine if you don’t think we are trying for a CL place, it was a very tall order and we clearly don’t have the personnel to get there.

I would take this season over any of the last few years. though. I see the core of a good squad coming together but with work still to do

Furiouse about the Burnley result today.

I don't want to hear that 2 or 3 players will turn the corner. We are Bottlers FC and we need a 4 or 5 in to turn theses mental midgets into Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back