2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero creativity in this side, it's so alarming. Any budget available in the summer needs to go to someone who can get hold of the ball and pick out a forward pass. Midfield is possibly one of the weakest in the league.

The players aren't good enough and he needs to find answers. If he cannot find them in the current squad (and I don't believe they are to be found there, sadly), then they will have to be found in the transfer window. If not, I feel Carlo will be on the slippery slope this time next year. He simply must be backed at all costs.
how many Burnley players would you put in our first 11? We can’t keep making excuses for these dismal performances. We are one of the worst teams in the league going forwards and that is a fact.

Will be a big blow if we don't make Europe.

I think he has tried to manage expectations based on what he sees and knows, but psychologically if we don't make it I'm not sure where we go from there, without that forward momentum.

It's always the same with this club, but to an outsider we must just be all hype and nothing else.

Crap at home all season and yet we continue with the same set up, same tactics and same result week in week out. He’s living off credit built up at other clubs at this stage because apart from wining the anfield cup he’s doing very little else.

we’re on track to finish 8/9th and get knocked out of the cup at quarter final stage.

Tactical genius eh?
Do we though we change a lot? It's the players. Also not having out best eleven out there apart from the first four games. We need more tempo and to imprint ourselves on teams at home.

how many Burnley players would you put in our first 11? We can’t keep making excuses for these dismal performances. We are one of the worst teams in the league going forwards and that is a fact.
I'm not making any excuses. I'm saying our players are not good enough and our manager needs to find solutions. Thinking these lads are top six standard is delusional.

The borderline players need to go , all this garbage about keeping players because they make good squad players....no chance, I would,nt trust half a dozen of them in anything.

Don’t even no what else he can do in all honesty.

Look at all the variations of teams, formations etc and it’s the same old performance, abject and lack of urgency.

It’s the most baffling thing I’ve ever seen
Looks like it will have to be defensive and play on the counter attack from here on in. We don’t have players who are comfortable on the ball in midfield to play on the front foot, they’re easily dispossessed which puts us in the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back