Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

But in another two years the likes of Allan and James will be finished so we’ll have to replace them as well?
Exactly this point. The team quality wise is ready to go now. The purchases were with consideration for instant results. Yet we are doing no better than we were the last two seasons and can easily be In 12th place by new years day considering digne is injured and the quality of the last two performances.

No I would sack Brands and bring in a proper DOF.

However if Brands stays the quality of player being signed isn't going to improve therefore I would rather a manager who atleast focuses on having an organised & fit unit

so if brands Isn’t doing (the recruitment) side correct he needs to up his game? - it’s all guna take time why can’t some see this

He's a top class manager but it doesnt always work out mate

Shevchenko was a top class striker yet it didnt work out at Chelsea

Its Brands I want out but Carlo has been bang average the end of last season and it has carried through into this season.

Im happy keeping him and giving him another summer but Brands has to be gone otherwise things aint changing.

You either bring in a DOF who brings in gems that the manager can use well or you need to get rid of the manager and bring in someone like Biesla, Hassanhuttl who'll kick the limited players we have up the arse and have them running around like lunatics for 90 minutes.
Problem is I don’t think we have the players to kick up the arse and have running around for 90 mins. Half of them them need kicking up the arse and out the exit door.

so if brands Isn’t doing (the recruitment) side correct he needs to up his game? - it’s all guna take time why can’t some see this

Brands signed Doucoure & Godfrey thats half our summer business - by the time we fix it Richarlison will likely be off and Allan/James will be declining in their 30's.

We need stellar recruitment now not in 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back