Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind Doucoure - not his fault Brands signed him to play in the wrong system.

You say he plays where he played for Watford yet he doesnt - he spends half his time covering James on the right and ended up at RWB today.

The system we play another holding midfielder like Allan was needed (say Hojbjerg).

hahahaha he played on the same system at Watford

you literally have no idea

if you show ambition mate then you don’t know but Carlo is the man to attract these players one million percent

Thats what he’s got in his favour no doubt. We can attract better players and he raises our profile. I just really hope he starts to
Show improvement in setting us up right.

I agree with the selections recently etc and some players who I think shouldn’t be playing. Etc but if people think pulling the plug now when he’s had one window, and think someone better would come now, I will give up

yep and it failed. He has to put players in they’re correct roles nxt week

Personally think Davies coped fine.

Thags the problem, fine isn’t enough. Iwobi was a mess and the tactics badly starved DCL of any service.

said it repeatedly since Southampton. You pump balls into the box, DCL will score, but we’ve just not done that now for 3-4 games, excluding 45 mins at Fulham.

tenor.gif

Personally think Davies coped fine.

Thags the problem, fine isn’t enough. Iwobi was a mess and the tactics badly starved DCL of any service.

said it repeatedly since Southampton. You pump balls into the box, DCL will score, but we’ve just not done that now for 3-4 games, excluding 45 mins at Fulham.

well he has to address it as nxt week Burnley you know they hoof it

hahahaha he played on the same system at Watford

you literally have no idea

I didnt know Watford had a winger who didnt defend and left their RB isolated all game.

Just because he plays in the same position doesn't mean his duties on the pitch are the same.

Once again showing you're clueless when it comes to togger - as was your comment before defending the team selection saying how football is a simple game when we had Davies and Iwobi playing RWB/LWB like some hipster 15 yr old on fifa lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back