Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see Carlo on Formby beach with his bucket. Taking a little bit of Paradise to Madrid. Only to find out that is a bucket full of dog turd called Gylfi ,Fabian and any other FFFER you want to add in to the bucket.

He only said last week that the Real Madrid stuff was rubbish, nothing for the press and co to write other than make storys up about us as ever as they wind some of our own fans up way to much lol

If Carlo goes, there's only one man for the job... he has unfinished business with us.

Roberto Love .webp

Really don't think Ancelotti would be interested... Maybe I'm being naive there.

Madrid are a mess. He's been there and done it. Why bother?

Because its Real Madrid and its hard to turn them down. Be naive to think that he would just say no to that job considering his success there and the lure of the club - even if they are in a mess, its still Real Madrid. And face it, he only has to be better than 2 teams. Here he needs to be better than 2 or 3 other teams and we arnt even close to competing for trophies.

I dont want him to go, even though ive questioned him at times, but I can fully understand if he wants to go.

He only said last week that the Real Madrid stuff was rubbish, nothing for the press and co to write other than make storys up about us as ever as they wind some of our own fans up way to much lol
He said Moise Kean is a future of this club as well, so I wouldn't put much faith in his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back