Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way his team plays but would be a risk and a 25% win rate in the premier is a worry.
It is a worry, but I'd like to think that would improve with more money to spend, maybe. Based on the number of managers we go through they are all risks, why not try an up and coming manager with a good style?! I don't think he's even being mentioned in links so probably a moot point regardless

I can legit see Carlo walking this summer. Seriously, at his age, why the hell would he want the hassle of sorting out this absolute shambles of a club and further ruin his reputation?
I posted this in the match thread after the City game.

Even though I had a feeling he might walk, it doesn’t make me any less angry that he did. And that pathetic statement from the Club has just boiled my piss. Thanking a man for walking out on a 4-5 year “project” after 18 months as soon as a piece of Spanish skirt starts showing him a bit of titty. Absolute slag of a man if I’m being totally honest.

Can't ever get Everton out of you but if I was somehow reborn for a second life I'd just support my local team Southport.

At least I know they'll always be shîte, the result doesn't matter and you go to watch the opposition as much as them

been having doubts for a while, but the way in which he left is a bit nasty

oh well, enjoy getting boo'd at the Bernabau for only beating Valencia 3-0, have fun getting sacked in feb

I would love to see a revolution now
I mean disrupt everything from top to bottom and check and improve everything that is not working especially
1) Coaching philosophy and standards at all levels
2) Fitness, rehab, injury prevention (inc. nutrition, yoga other stuff too that might help)
3) Let's see a 5 year plan. In 5 years we will qualify for the CL, and within that 5 years we must win one of the cups, and qualify for EL twice.
4) A manager and coach who we really believe in, who match the Brands and club philosophy
5) Find out once and for all, what really is the Brands & Club football philosophy?

The point of a DoF to me is to bring consistency in transfers and managers and coaching style, playing philosophy, transfer policy. If we have no clue about the next manager, that shows doF is not really working
Moyes-Martinez-Koeman-Allardyce-Silva-Ancelotti-[What comes next in this sequence?]

If we had an idea of even what type of manager we were going to have, that would give us a clue about Moshiri - Brands vision for our club.

Rated him as a manger here gave him more of a chance and blamed the players more. But at the end of the day he failed here winning at anfield does not count as a good season 10 th is not good enough.

Rated him as a manger here gave him more of a chance and blamed the players more. But at the end of the day he failed here winning at anfield does not count as a good season 10 th is not good enough.
10th is our ambitious target
We will crave for mid table mediocrity
Our cup final will be trying to stay up in the last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back