Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20210601_233250_com.twitter.android.webp

'kin laughing stock too over this. Never felt so low supporting us. There's nothing positive about the club. No apparent direction at all.

Guess he's come 'round on the Super League, eh?

No doubt utter chameleon, and he said the other day anyone not happy can leave the club, you couldn't make it up. Hope we have the balls to take Reak Madrid, spelling but it's good, for every penny we can. But you just know we will just make Carlo's wages up from what he's lost from us. We are an utter sh** house of a club. Utterly disgusted with Everton and football as a whole atm.

There have been questions about how arsed he really was since the derby against Liverpool's kids, especially when he came out and said that he told the players not to worry because he got over Istanbul easily enough.

How many times did we say, 'Ooh, that's the last we'll see of Clown X. King Carlo won't stand for that,' only for them to be great professionals and integral to the squad again a few weeks later?

I don't know why I decided not to have it in for him after Istanbul, but I've been ready to turn since those Sigurdsson/Kaka comments a few weeks ago. Oh, and the fact that the other player he'd pick to take a pen in the final minute was Shevchenko - the player who handed Liverpool a CL with a missed penalty.

Also, it's bad enough that he endorsed Brands, but honestly, if it turns out that he's authorised a new contract for Sigurdsson before getting off, we should sue him.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back