Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would he leave a CL side right before their big games vs Bayern tho?
giphy.gif

It’s the type of signing that would worry me but for the price being quoted at least the risk would be lower.
Prefer a striker with PL experience but the sort of players who can guarantee 20 goals are not available and no longer affordable for us either.
Any player we get up front is going to be a punt, you just hope to do as much scouting as possible but even that barely reduces the risk of signing a dud.

Im personally looking forward to not knowing anything about him, watching a you-tube clip, desperately wanting him, being made up when he signs, waiting for him to score, writing him of after a month, wanting to sell him Cardiff in the summer.

It’s almost like nobody has learned any lessons from the summer. Could you imagine pulling up all the comments on Sandro and Klaassen before they signed? You know ones about how they were going to be class for us and had real quality..

Live and learn people. Judge the players when they start playing for our club and putting in performances, good or bad, in blue.

Not Walcott, but yes someone fast or someone whose shown something in a recognised league....

Why not Walnut? He is still quick and can score (certainly better at that than Lennon) and I reckon a better buy than "The Ox" who RS spunked a big wedge on.
Whatever, we desperately need someone to get on to DCLs headed flicks otherwise it's just like watching Lukaku all over again

I’ve actually heard of him, meant to be highly rated.

Will almost certainly be one of those exotic sounding players who are absolute turd that your Swansea’s, Stoke’s and WBA’s love to sign. Everton that.

Status
Not open for further replies.