2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people need to remove their blinkers.
I dont rate Cenk, but I dont see where he has done anything wrong at all. He was brought in, it hasnt worked out for him but both times hes gone out on loan he has picked up serious injuries. Whats the bloke supposed to do here? He hasnt caused any issues and has always at least tried when he has played. We have current first team players rinsing the club like Gylfi and Delph. Cenk is not a patch on Delph

I dont rate Cenk, but I dont see where he has done anything wrong at all. He was brought in, it hasnt worked out for him but both times hes gone out on loan he has picked up serious injuries. Whats the bloke supposed to do here? He hasnt caused any issues and has always at least tried when he has played. We have current first team players rinsing the club like Gylfi and Delph. Cenk is not a patch on Delph
You won't get very far making sensible comments like that.

"He's robbing a fortune, the lizard"

Will generally gets a more favourable reaction from forum users who like to be enraged about anything Everton related.

Some of the rancour directed at Hank derives from the envy of seeing a bloke earn 100,000 quid a week whilst doing nowt. Of course, any one of the rancorous would do exactly what Hank is doing...which is setting himself and all his future grandchildren up for life...paid for by Everton’s owners. Many on here will have future grandchildren who will never own a house as the wealth polarisation (thanks to central bank actions) only creates a new serfdom for the majority. With this in mind, I can only compliment Hank on his decision to join Everton..and his remaining here as long as is contractually obliged. Who knows?...knowing Everton, he will probably get a contract extension pretty soon.

He’s very Niasse imo
Played whenever asked, worked hard but ultimately wasn’t very good
Not his fault some moron gave him a mega contract, good work if you can get it?

Some of the rancour directed at Hank derives from the envy of seeing a bloke earn 100,000 quid a week whilst doing nowt. Of course, any one of the rancorous would do exactly what Hank is doing...which is setting himself and all his future grandchildren up for life...paid for by Everton’s owners. Many on here will have future grandchildren who will never own a house as the wealth polarisation (thanks to central bank actions) only creates a new serfdom for the majority. With this in mind, I can only compliment Hank on his decision to join Everton..and his remaining here as long as is contractually obliged. Who knows?...knowing Everton, he will probably get a contract extension pretty soon.

And a job in the canteen if he wants it

Enjoying life with the Mrs. in an Aegean town.

Getting his paycheck every week, and not playing footy for like 2 years (combined with two injuries) I like him as posters may know already, but being stay away from injuries and feeling fit is part of sportsperson life. So he has to go before his contract ends, for the respect to the Club, think he's no Niasse I believe he will leave in January latest.

Enjoying life with the Mrs. in an Aegean town.

Getting his paycheck every week, and not playing footy for like 2 years (combined with two injuries) I like him as posters may know already, but being stay away from injuries and feeling fit is part of sportsperson life. So he has to go before his contract ends, for the respect to the Club, think he's no Niasse I believe he will leave in January latest.

What do you expect him to do? Stay at home and mope around when injured? He didn't give himself the contract. He didn't set out to injure himself. He didn't choose to not play.

I'm not a fan of his at all but I know if I was him (a non-Evertonian) I'd probably be doing the same!

He will be back with us until Christmas at least.
Getting injured, missing the opportunity of a transfer and missing the Euros is certainly not what he wanted.
However he has always behaved well regarding Everton and for everybody's sake I hope he gets fit and well and return to form.

He will be back with us until Christmas at least.
Getting injured, missing the opportunity of a transfer and missing the Euros is certainly not what he wanted.
However he has always behaved well regarding Everton and for everybody's sake I hope he gets fit and well and return to form.
He's a very poor player, has not progressed one iota since joining the club from a playing perspective. If he had, no one would complain about missing some time or how much he earns.

Yes, I do hold him responsible for much of that lack of development as a professional, and the performance on the pitch is what counts.

What do you expect him to do? Stay at home and mope around when injured? He didn't give himself the contract. He didn't set out to injure himself. He didn't choose to not play.

I'm not a fan of his at all but I know if I was him (a non-Evertonian) I'd probably be doing the same!
no but he has a reasonable expectation to perform to a premier league standard whenever he is on the pitch, and he has done nothing of the sort.

Is he still here? Get him and a few others slung out asap and Benitez will be bringing us onside a little.

Don't blame Tosun. He got offered a good contract by a poor recruitment team at Everton- those deserve our blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.