• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Championship 2024/25

My yearly attempt of creating a thread about the best league in the world. The fun starts again tomorrow.

Last year i got two of the promoted teams correct(guessed leeds wouldnt come up also) however got my QPR and Plymouth for relegation shouts incorrect.

Winners - Leeds. Think they come up this year. Last years poor start really hindered them.

Promoted - Burnley. Massive squad but Scott Parker has a good record in this league and his crap clobber will get them up.

Playoff winners - Sheff utd. Boring pick but Hamer and ohare will score and assist loads. Plus Tommy D pulling strings.

Relegated - Plymouth, Oxford, Blackburn.

Players to watch - Latte Lath from Boro. Top striker for this level. Wouldnt be surprised if some relegation fodder from the prem bid for him in January.

Ronald from Swansea. Had a decent second half of the season for swansea last year once he settled.

Burrows- Sheff utd just signed him from league one. Real attacking fullback and had good numbers last year. Looks boss.

Honorable mentions - Kolli(QPR) loads of prem clubs sniffing around him, rated really highly. Esse and Emakhu(Millwall). PSV trying to get Emakhu. These three are young kids but like Rowe from Norwich last year they could all be going for decent money next summer.
Bloody hell I predicted Blackburn to get relegated

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back