• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Championship 2024/25

Watched the 2nd half of Sheff Utd, and thought they were very good,or you could obviously put it the other way around and say Preston were bad

I thought Coventry city were good against us. Think they will do well, again I'm not convinced by leeds, they seem forever in turmoil.
It really is the hardest division, the teams who got relegated have the parachute payment don't they ?.
I'm just glad we've been able to stay out of it , we'd be such a target wouldn't we.

Some Wednesday fans are getting awful excited.:lol: They had a good pre season and brought in a fair few players.

Some of the fans think that promotion is on the cards, but i'd be happy enough with a midtable finish for the Owls.

Already showing how inept he is at the man-management part of the game. I know the players were all garbage and he is right to be fuming, but publicly burying them all like that to the media? Clueless. Probably lost them all already.

Neville said it post-Valencia. The idea that just because you're a successful ex player that you can just go in somewhere and being a manager/coach will come naturally to you is bonkers. You have to be excellent at communicating/teaching, something he admits he learnt he couldn't do. He could analyse in a studio no problem, but in terms of feeding players a consistent message, and handling the differing sets of personalities, he was hopeless. Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, all the same.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back