Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thoughts of the level of player we are looking to sign is depressing šŸ™ƒ from the likes of Jovic etc years ago with Brands to journey men with Thelwel šŸ™ƒ

This is what we should be doing with Gray. Lad should be playing until a move is sorted.
The difference is that Southampton don't need to sell him due to the money they have from Ward-Prowse & Lavia. If Adams gets injured they keep a player who can score regularly in the championship. We desperately need any money from sales, so if gray picks up an injury we're stuck with a player Dyche doesn't want, with no money. The magic of being an Everton fanšŸ˜”

Make no mistake, a poor season from Villa and they'll be forced to sell next summer in order to comply with FFP. They've gone all in hoping Emery can maintain a European push, anything less and it could be trouble.
Nailed on for the conference trophy this year if you ask me. Give them a pot and another stab in Europe
But that's just repeating everything that has put us into this position. Last year was "well Maupay is better than Rondon" this year its "Adams is better than Maupay"; next year will be "well player C is better than Adams, and if he can score 7 goals"

We cannot keep going around in circles buying over priced average players. There is a world of footballers out there; we have more data analysts than first team players
I know itā€™s not popular but I reckon maupay would be more dangerous playing off a striker.

He drops deeper. He lacks the the physicality of a modern day number 9, canā€™t hold the ball up. but he has some guile and is dogged. Not unlike a pound shop richarlison
To me the surest sign that weā€™re not a serious club is how preoccupied we are with our striker holding the ball up

Last edited:
To me the surest sign that weā€™re not a serious club is now preoccupied we are with our striker holding the ball up
Big part of modern football. In fact any level of football. Even playing the game there is nothing worse than watching your forward try and turn the defender and losing it every time.
Just seeing someone control the ball, find another play, and dart into space. A lost art

Status
Not open for further replies.