Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
….Southampton forum;

IMG_6410.webp

it is. i guess we can’t sign anyone decent for 12 mill
Not nowadays...unless you're brighton or some other team with a solid recruitment process in place...to be fair we are having a go with the Portuguese lad but are paying far too much for him at this stage of his career. I guess any team that are getting approached by everton will know fair well we can ask for big fees...only drawback is that we will pay it in 25 years.

Between Gomes Adams and Chitty Chitty bang banger. Their transfer fees combined, salaries signing on fees we could have actually bought a decent target man for about 25-30 million. On about 100k a week.

They never learn, it’s pathetic and predictable.

Why are you so sure about that? His scoring record is worse than Maupay’s.

It isn’t.

Adams goal every 312 mins in the PL.

Maupay every 324.

And even though Adams has played 1000 less minutes in the Prem he’s got twice as many assists.

Basically every 10 full games Adams gets 3 goals and an assist. That’s not a bad record considering he’s been playing for a poor side most of that time.

Che Adams and Neal Maupay are very similar on paper, and most notably because they’ve had the most success as part of s striker partnership. Maupay hasn’t had the opportunity at Everton and has been exposed greatly under the burden of playing as the lone striker.

Considering the news that DCL and Danjuma partnered in the closed doors friendly, it’s possible we’ll see Dyche incorporating a 4-4-2 at some point this year.

It would be unfair to Maupay if Adams were brought in and given the chance to partner with DCL. I’m pretty sure Maupay can do better in his proper role, and the funds don’t need to be spent on a similar player who would likely struggle in the same way if forced into the same situations Maupay worked in over the past year.

Of course, if he is brought in, then it’s at least competition for that spot and that’s better than what we have.

We should sell the whole squad and buy Mbappe.
we wouldn’t get enough 259m for our squad? 😂

We should buy players that suit our style and use our budget to the maximum. Not signing Che Adams, 5,9’ who doesn’t suit our style of play and some kid for 15m where team buying from are laughing assess off at us whilst buying gyorokes.

Che Adams is Maupay mark 2. Similar story rubbish stats, not a target man, their fans on their forum laughing at us.

I wish the club was not so pathetically stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back