Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
we wouldn’t get enough 259m for our squad? 😂

We should buy players that suit our style and use our budget to the maximum. Not signing Che Adams, 5,9’ who doesn’t suit our style of play and some kid for 15m where team buying from are laughing assess off at us whilst buying gyorokes.

Che Adams is Maupay mark 2. Similar story rubbish stats, not a target man, their fans on their forum laughing at us.

I wish the club was not so pathetically stupid.

Probably not 😫

Adams does seem like a desperation signing, whereas Maupay seemed like a lazy signing at the time. Like they couldn’t be bothered to do any actual scouting so bought the most obvious forward going, without thinking where he would fit in.

Harrison McNeil Danjuma
———— Adams

Think that would be quite effective at a low budget. ———
Iwobi > Danjuma easy.
Iwobi doesn't score much but he is always involved when we have meaningful attacks.
Also think Keane is a bigger threat upfront than Adams.
Hope this one falls through, we need to stop signing players not good enough for the PL. We're basically paying 12 mill to add another player to our long list of deadwood.

Would like some sort of proof on this, never met an everton fan in my life who didn't rate lukaku.

People got fed up of his attitude, but to not rate him? Wouldn't have been many
Go look in the Lukaku thread. A very quick scan throws up evidence. 2,000 odd pages so I'm sure theres hundreds more but cba looking.

@Goat seemed to have a real hatred of him.

Screenshot_20230818_203314.jpg
Screenshot_20230818_203339.jpg
Screenshot_20230818_203508.jpg

Fair enough.

I'd like to be fair to those posters and say that was no doubt a knee jerk reaction after a loss or something.

In general at the time he left I'd day 99% of fans acknowledged he was a great striker for us
Thats certainly my opinion, but there was a section of the fanbase that didnt rate him. We could have had Pele here and that same section would obsessively focus on something negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back