Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna stick my neck out here and say I think Adams will do just fine. He’s no Haaland or Lukaku I know but I think if use him correctly he’ll bag is a few important goals, we need a player who can slot and we don’t currently have that, if Adams had played for us last week I reckon we’d have beaten Fulham. I know he’s never been prolific but he can finish given the chances.

My daughters boyf , a saints sth when living at home , said he’d be gutted if we signed him. He really rates him. I was quite surprised just how kissed if he was about it. Maybe he’s used to average strikers, I don’t know.

It’s not so much about the goals he offers, but it’s that presence upfront that allows the attacking midfield 3 to come forward into space.

DCL only scored 3 times last season, but we looked a much better outfit when he was a target man upfront.

Good shrewd signing.
Disagree mate, major part of a strikers job is to score. If goals are not required we might as well play Keane upfront to hold up play and win knock downs. The same people who justify this signing will be the same people screaming to sign a new striker next season.

Toffee TV reckon Che Adams is on £90k a week at Southampton, IF that is true that is insane and we should swerve. We`d be paying £100k a week on a player that is affectively a back up and isn`t a player which suits us.

Has our bid been accepted or rejected yet ? Can't say I'm too happy about the signing if he does join . Hope he proves us all wrong though and is a success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back