Cheap eats anywhere (excluding Macs and B King)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of good Thai restaurants near me. Mai Thai does a great papaya and chilli salad. Delivery cost may be prohibitive to the uk, and you would probably have to reheat it in the microwave

Went up the Horseshoe Pass years ago in North Wales, boss little cafe/truck stop and the owner spoke Thai. (ex wife was Thai)

Bakchich in Bold Street is deffo one of the best cheap eats I've ever come across.

Lovely Lebanese food, great place, great staff and amazingly cheap. You'd be hard pushed to spend a tenner !

Went up the Horseshoe Pass years ago in North Wales, boss little cafe/truck stop and the owner spoke Thai. (ex wife was Thai)

The Ponderosa I think thats called. Used to take my daughter and her mates up there in the winter to play in the snow, its a cracker

Couple of good Thai restaurants near me. Mai Thai does a great papaya and chilli salad. Delivery cost may be prohibitive to the uk, and you would probably have to reheat it in the microwave

Delivery costs????? does it come from Thailand or do they use a rickshawlol

The RSPB cafe at South Stack is quite good, they bake their own cakes and do a belting bara brith, I actually bought a freshly baked one as it came out of the oven its that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back