Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been able to watch the game today unfortunately - can someone tell me, has Sean Dyche successfully managed to change the Everton narrative yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 3.55.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 3.55.57 PM.png
    292.3 KB · Views: 1

we should make all the allowed substitutions at the half. If we don’t, then he’s properly lost the plot. Everything has gone right for Chelsea this half, little deflections, touches going their way. We’ve not helped ourselves, but an early goal
In the second half. They’ve concede to absolutely everyone this season, they can crumble. But Dyche has to go. We’ve got games coming up we need to attack to win, and Dyche hasn’t got it in him.

Oh! Deary me. Bad as it can get.

Pickford playing like a clown. The defence getting swarmed over because the midfield doesn't exist. The attack (I mean the players up front) just clueless and not being provided by our non-existent midfield.

This could be a 6 or 7. Our team do not like being run at and Chelsea are doing just that and ripping us a new one.

they’re better than us tho

Yes but recently they've drawn 2-2 v Burnley, Brentford and Sheffield United.

This is where having so little pace all over the pitch really hurts.

I've actually been surprised by the positivity at times. Cross comes in and there's actually four players in the box but move breaks down and the centre of the pitch is like s sieve.

For his limitations this is where Gana is missed as he'd wouldn't move much from infront of the two CBs.