Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1-11 that was as disgusting performance as you'll see as an Evertonian.

The manager has coached any kind of football these fellas could play out of them. We've got a rymans league striker leading the line who we have to pay 25m for, we've got a number 10 who costs us time and time again because he can't actually play football. We have 2 midfielders who haven't got the stomach for a fight. We've got the worst wingers I've ever seen an Everton team have. We've got 2 of the worst full backs in the league currently playing. We've got 2 centre halves who have given up the fight. We've got a keeper whose letting mistakes that lead to goals creep into his game

I'd say it's as bad as it can be but it's not, it'll probably get worse 2nd half.
I've made my peace with relegation, now. Tonight is bad, but the grim humilation of being baited by jubilant and gleeful Forest and Luton supporters over the coming weeks will make tonight seem palatable.

These gutless wonders are finished. Just like the club.

For me, having Doucoure on the pitch in a game like this is killing us, he’s just drifting around in no man’s land.

Either play a proper midfielder or a forward

This half way house means we’re playing with 10 men
Everyone says Onana is a passenger, no bigger passenger than Doucoure, sat in the 10 just strolling around.

This side is crying out for 3 CMs, Doucoure is absolute gash, technically the worst player we got. Work rate isn`t good enough in the PL these days, you need quality but unfortunately we have a manager that wants no quality and plenty of effort.

Has to go tonight.... Clearly he has lost the players, been obvious for months and months, feels like Norwich away when Benitez went. Managers time is up now, we always keep them for way way too long.

HT

depressingly obvious. a stinker of a show. 'kin battered. Out live to the nation.

hateful club
hateful players
hateful owner
hateful ex one man show spiv chairman for life
hateful good times
hateful managers
hateful everything.

push bmd into the mersey and forget it.
We’re on life support waiting to be put down, we’ve been absolutely destroyed.

Circling the drain and I fear we won’t come back if we go.

One thing about the situation now is that this manager as to at least change things. Get Chermiti on. Beto is hopeless up top. Danjuma/Harrison on the left and put McNeil central. Take Doucs off. Poor yet again

How long do we have to wait before we give this despicable team the collective abuse they deserve? I know we're supposed to "get behind them" every single game but its obvious that Its not making any difference. They don't care. Its so obvious that its painful. No other fanbase would just blindly happy clap for a group of players who disrespect the club and fanbase so blatantly.
They are a team of bottlers and the fans should let it be known it’s not good enough nothing for us to get behind it’s the worst disheartening thing being an evertonian and seeing the current players and manager game after game serve up the same terd

This looks like being the game to finally break these players once and for all. If this gets worse after the break, I really can’t see this group of players picking themselves up and having the stomach for the upcoming battles. Cos this fraud of a manager certainly isn’t picking them up.

The end is near.

This chelsea side not working very hard have outrun and out passed us by miles so far. They could go up a couple of gears yet and really do some playing.

Imagine this lot away at Arsenal.

Technically tonight doesn't matter so much as if we beat forest luton and sheff utd we're ok. But we couldn't beat an egg at the moment.

Need to pull a Ferguson move here, like that southampton game away at the dell, change the shirts, only this time say the players can see each other to well and that's why they keep passing straight to chelsea feet.